University Learning Resource Center
The University of Antelope Valley’s Learning Resource Center is available to support students and faculty in achieving their educational objectives with outstanding service through research, core collections, and freedom to pursue their goals successfully.
Services Offered at the Learning Resource Center
• Reference services, which includes both online and book research. You may contact the librarian through e-mail, by phone, or in-person
• Computers with internet connection available for researching and word processing.
• Bibliographic instruction
• Student Success workshops
• Community Engagement programs
• Students & instructors: For borrowing privileges, sign up for a library card. Applications are available in the Learning Resource Center. They can also be downloaded by clicking the UAV Library Card Application link.
What Can the Librarian do for you?
• E-mail, telephone, and in-person reference
• Assistance with locating items located in the LRC’s physical collection
• Research assistance in finding a book or database
• Assistance with internet, word processing, and technical questions