The University of Antelope Valley is looking for a Full-Time Paramedic Instructor.
Location: Lancaster California
Minimum Qualifications for the position:
· MUST be currently Licensed by the State of California as a Paramedic
· MUST have a minimum of 6 years’ experience in the EMS Industry
Recommended Qualifications for the Position:
· 10 years’ experience in the EMS Industry
· Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited Institution
· 40 hours of Instruction in teaching methodology from the California State Fire Marshal Training Instructor 1A, 1B and 1C or National Fire Academy Fire Service Instructional Methodology or National Association of EME Educator Corse or other approved teaching methodology course.