Credential Earned: Master’s Degree
• The Masters degree in Business Administration provides students the opportunity to study a broad set of topics to enhance their managerial skills.
• The MBA program prepares graduates for mid and upper level managerial positions in a variety of business and industry settings.
• Program Learning Outcomes Upon successful program completion graduates will be able to:
• Demonstrate leadership and the ability to apply management strategies to a business setting.
• Demonstrate the ability to act with integrity and honesty and choose an ethical course of action as a manager in a business setting.
•Demonstrate the ability to think critically and analyze problems that may arise in a business setting and be able to analyze and manage ambiguous situations using business strategies.